A WORD-BASED CHURCH
We are a word-based Church who believe and respect everything written in the Holy word of God. We encourage and teach people about the importance of God’s word and the power thereof. We believe that all Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.
A SPIRIT-FILLED CHURCH
We are a Spirit-filled and Spirit-led church. We believe in the manifestation of the fruit of the Spirit, including joy, and the gifts of the Spirit. We are open to the “sovereign unpredictability of the Spirit”. We are a church that believes in the things of the spirit and prays for supernatural interventions of God in delivering people from bondage. We believe in the warfare prayer- Mark 16:17-18: “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover”.
A PROPHETIC CHURCH
As a Prophetic church, we express the fullness of the Lord to others. We are being conformed to the image of Christ, which includes thinking like Jesus, manifesting the character of Jesus and acting like Jesus. Just as Jesus revealed the Father by His life and actions, we reveal the Lord Jesus in the same manner. There are two aspects to being a Prophetic People:
- Prophetic people are naturally supernatural. Their walk in the Spirit is a peaceful and natural expression of the Life of the Lord and as different situations are encountered, the power of the Spirit is shown in a most natural way.
- We believe strongly in divine prophecies. We believe that no prophecy is ever produced by the will of man, but men speak from God as they are carried along by the Holy Spirit.
- We also believe that the Lord God does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants, the prophets.
WE ARE DELIVERANCE CHURCH
We believe that deliverance ministry is a four-part process:
• Casting out demonic spirits according to Mark 16.
• Counseling the individual concerning life-altering habits and attitudes that were developed while under the influence of evil spirits.
• Praying for healing for the hurt and the pain that was caused physically, spiritually, and emotionally by the demonic activity.
• Walking out under proper pastoral care and authority, the freedom that they have received.
We believe that any problem or situation caused by demonic spirits can only cease through deliverance.